Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Welcome to my Blog :)


Hello. My name is Nuch. I am Thai. I am the writer of this blog. Welcome everyone who wants to know more about TOEFL.

Since I used to take the TOEFL test and give advices to many people around me about the test, I found out that a lot of people still don't know much about the test. Even if the official website gives every information about the TOEFL, there are still some questions that you can't find in it. Furthermore, some people may have ever read a lot of blogs or articles about the test. But still, they couldn't get as much information as they need. Thus, it costs them plenty of time to look up in many websites.




For these reasons, I decided to create this blog to share everything about the TOEFL that I know or that I could find. If some information is out-of-date on the day that you read this blog, please let me know. I believe in knowledge sharing for the best sake of everyone. Also, if you have any positive or negative comments/feedback, please post in the comment section below each article. I set the comment section as public so that people, including those who don't have Google account, can give me comments, which will be used for blog improvement.

Last, I want to thank other writers who wrote/are writing the blogs about TOEFL that were good resources for me and for others who planned/are planning to take the test.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nuch,
    i'm Dung in vietnam, i am trying to study to get score on toefl ibt test. I've listenned to your videos on youtube, but i can not hear well. So can you sent me the transcript of those videos? pls hepl me. thank you.
    My email" dungtd@ntu.edu.vn

    ReplyDelete